Stainless Steel Wire Rope 316 6 X 7-3mm
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Metric Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: Aircraft cable, Control cable
- Hole Shape: Square
- Type: Stainless Steel Plain Wire Mesh
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Technique: Drawn
- Material Grade: 201, 202, 301, 304, 310, 316
- Transport Package: Wooden Reel with Craft Paper Then on Pallet
- Origin: China
- Material: SUS304
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Barbecue Wire Mesh
- Material Type: Stainless Steel Wire
- Wire Mesh Width: 0.5m
- Nickels: 2%
- Trademark: YS
- Specification: EN 12385-4, DIN, BS MA29
- HS Code: 73121000
Construction: 1X7, 1X19, 7X7, 7X19, 6X19+PPC, 6X19 IWRC, 19X7, 18X7+PP, 6X36WS+IWRC, 8X19S+IWRC.
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, DIN, EN, GB, JIS|
|Grade||AISI 304, AISI 316|
|Twist Dirction||RHOL, RHLL, LHOL, LHLL|
|Tensile Strength||1570Mpa, 1770 Mpa|
A normal general purpose rope under tensile load has a tendency to rotate along its axis (core) in the direction of un-laying itself.
A multi-layer rope, as suggested by its name, is produced by closing multi-layers of strands around its core (either steel strand core or fiber core).
19x7 (18x7 WSC) Rotation Resistant
19 strands containing 7 wires each. The 7x7 core is in left Lang's lay, coupled with 12 outer strands of right regular lay.
The multi-strand rope consists of two strand layers closed in opposing directions.