Stainless Steel Wire Rope Right and Left Lay, Alternate Lay
|FOB Price:||US $5,000 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $5,000/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Metric Tons/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
- Model NO.: 1*19-1.25MM
- Hole Shape: Square
- Type: Stainless Steel Plain Wire Mesh
- Weave Technique: Plain Weave
- Technique: Drawn
- Material Grade: 201, 202, 301, 304, 310, 316
- Transport Package: Wooden Reel with Craft Paper Then on Pallet
- Origin: China
- Material: SUS304
- Application: Construction Wire Mesh, Protecting Mesh, Barbecue Wire Mesh
- Material Type: Stainless Steel Wire
- Wire Mesh Width: 0.5m
- Nickels: 2%
- Trademark: YS
- Specification: EN 12385-4, DIN, BS MA29
- HS Code: 73121000
|Problems with traditional wire rope|
|Point-contact ropes meet the drum or sheave at points and wear them heavily.|
Round rope with Lang's Lay is very difficult to handle for it easily untwist itself and develop kinks.
A normal wire rope under tensile load has a tendency to rotate along its axis (core) in the direction of un-laying itself.
Stainless steel wire rope is made of stainless steel 304 or marine grade stainless steel 316.
6X19 Class General Purpose Wire Rope is very popular due to its resistance to abrasion while maintaining a good degree of flexibility.
8X19 Rotation Resistant wire rope has greater resistance to bending, resistance to drum and sheave crushing than 19X7 rope.